One step a day for now i am okay with it

I have been searching for my life purpose for 25 years now.

I wonder why i am here
Sitting alone watching the star that i think slowly losing it spark
Asking myself if i am just confuse or too emotional
Thinking too much may be.

Empty, lonely and lost,
Felt like a dog without the owner
looking for the reason to live
keep moving and preserve for my faith.

BUT for somebody living itself is a miracle,
For someone that i know,just finding themselves breathing and smell the morning air is a blessing
to able to survive for another day is something wonderful.

I am just a selfish girl who full of greed and pride
compare to them who think just being alive is a miracle

I am just a person who didn't know how to be grateful
I am just a girl who look up above in the sky but never look what on earth
Never realize and take care of my belonging but envy other
I am just a women who know how to out the blame on others.

Ignoring all the happiness but cherish the sadness.
I am glad that i finally understand living itself is a miracle.
The is no need to have a grand purpose to live no matter what other think

Sometime the reason will be simple and different
Depend on how we see it








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dream house