Office affair!

Let's talk about office affair/relationship 

Recently, i am thinking if there is an advantage of office affair. Well, when i mentioned office affair i am not referring to individuals who cheating on their partner. You know, may be there are someone in the workplace who love each other. Again, i believe loving someone who love you back is another miracle.

Em... I love watching people and i know there are few couple in the office. I think i understand why, spending 8 hours together for 5 days in a row will make them closer. The co-worker create another community in our live (at least that what i see). What great about office's affair is it will motivated the individuals coming to work but for those who cannot control their emotion it will be hard to not showing their affection to each other in workplace.

As long as they know the limit, the limit? Well,once i saw a couple kissing in front of me on the stair (not in office of course-cannot recall where is it). Back then, i just broke up with my boyfriend and i know i shouldn't get angry with them but i did. Not that I scolding them or what but i am angry because they made me realize how much I was in love with the guy.

My point is it is batter to keep professional at work, if can text each other telling how much you love and miss each other is enough during working hour. Who know....may be your boss is the emotional type like me hahaha.

But, office affair bring the positive energy on the floor. Whenever we see people who really in love its remind us how good to be love and love someone. 

At the end, I don't have the courage to share what i think with people as i know if i start talking it will be a long story. So sad but i am okay, as long as it is not sin to be silent it is the wise decision.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One step a day for now i am okay with it

Dream house